Pull request: https://github.com/scala/scala/pull/64
- The top-level offenders scala.Cell, scala.CountedIterator and scala.NotDefinedError are finally gone.
- Cleanup in the scala package object (Tuples), Product and Function.
- The collection library is considerably cleaner.
- scala.Math is gone, scala.MathCommon is consolidated into the scala.math package object.
- Failing tests were adapted, all tests pass.
The case of methods of one class overriding deprecated methods of another class without @deprecated appeared three times:
Deprecated in SeqLike , overridden in SeqProxyLike , SeqForwarder  without @deprecated.
Deprecated in BufferLike , overridden in SynchronizedBuffer  without @depecated.
UIElement's size_=  is deprecated, but overridden in Window .
I'm not sure what's intended:
- remove the method from Window, too
- remove just the override modifier
=> Kept (after asking on #scala)