I'm attempting upgrade from 2.9.2 to 2.10. Code that previously compiled cleanly is now triggering the error "no-symbol does not have an owner" (I'll attach the full output, rather than pasting it in).
I've tried to figure out where the failure was introduced, and I have found that the code compiles successfully at 2.10.0-M1, but the error occurs at 2.10.0-M2.
I don't have a small repro, and I think that I'm not able to share the entire project that hits this problem. I recognise that this is not ideal! I'll play around a bit to see if I can get a smaller repro; if I come up with something that I can share then I will do so. Please advise if there's anything else I can do to help out.